Add a name to the Blocked Senders List
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail,
click Junk E-mail.
- Click the Blocked Senders tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be
added to the list box, enter the name or address you want added, and then
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each name or address that you want to
- You can quickly add a name to the Blocked Senders List by
right-clicking the junk e-mail message, and then, on the shortcut menu,
pointing to Junk E-mail and clicking Add Sender to
Blocked Senders List on the shortcut menu.
- If you have existing lists of names and addresses that you want to block,
you can import the information into Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 by saving
the list as a text (.txt) file with one entry per line, and then importing the
- If you are using a Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail account and working
online, you must be using Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or later. If you do
not know what version of Exchange server your e-mail account is using, contact
your Exchange administrator.
- To remove a name from the Blocked Senders List, in the Blocked Senders tab, click the name you want to remove from the
list, and then click Remove.